The hottest jeans trend for this season is the boyfriend jeans. Personally I have countless pairs of skinny jeans. However, I am keen to try a pair of boyfriend jeans for a change. There are pros and cons to each style.
- look great on tall women or petite women
- can be worn with flats, heels and tucked into boots with room to spare
- don’t have to worry about getting the bottom of the jeans dirty especially in the rain!
- can draw attention to the hip and bottom area as skinny jeans are a very fitted style of jeans which can be uncomfortable at times
- A huge plus about the boyfriend jeans is the comfort factor
- Can hide imperfections e.g. hips, bottom
- A more casual style compared to skinny jeans; which can be balanced out with a dressy top
Which ones more your style?
Photos from www.mycatwalk.com.au